The latest version of Omnigo Software (formerly ITI Enterprise) is available for download for our public safety and law enforcement customers.
In this update, we addressed some known issues and implemented a few highly requested features.
One of those highly requested features is the migration of our core mapping interface from Mapbox to Google Maps.
By making the switch to Google Maps, you will experience:
- More accurate map results
- Consistent map data updates
- Reliable usage of the interface
The Google Maps interface will automatically replace Mapbox when you update to the newest version.
This version also include the following updated features:
- New fields for the MO Citation Writer module
- Updated NCIC interface for Colorado and New Mexico
- New 2019 IL Accident Report form
- New Medical Questionnaire for the Jail Management module
To update to this new version of Omnigo Software, please reach out to customer support at 866-421-2374 or email@example.com.
If you're interested in learning more about our mapping products, please reach out to our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-421-2374.