The latest version of Omnigo software (formerly known as Report Exec) has been released and is available for download. This update implements several key improvements and new features, as well as addressing some known issues.
Major additions in this release include functionality to ensure compatibility with the National Incident-Based Reporting System (NIBRS). Incident-Based Reporting (IBRS) features added in this release include:
- The ability to track federally required NIBRS-related data from within Case Reports
- Mapping of existing Incident Types in Case Reports to federal NIBRS Offenses
- Additional state-specific IBRS reporting features (accessible in Case Reports)—Texas (TIBRS) only at this time
All U.S. law enforcement agencies will be required to use NIBRS for collecting and reporting crime-incident data to the FBI by January 1, 2021, due to the retirement of the Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) system.
Other updates included in this release are:
- New ID scanner support in Visitor Tracking
- Offline Mode for the Case Report, Citation, and Daily Event modules in Omnigo Mobile
- Multiple improvements to Omnigo Community, including Mobile Web Operator, Silent Alert Categories, Saved Geo-Fences—and more
To update to this new version of Omnigo Software, please reach out to customer support at 866.421.2374 or email@example.com.