Plan, Respond, and Recover with Omnigo Command and Planning
Whether you’re managing day-to-day incidents or large-scale, multi-agency responses, trust Omnigo Command and Planning, powered by Rhodium, to help ensure your security team is ready to mobilize and act quickly – when it matters most.
Command and Planning is engineered with cutting-edge technology that meets the specific needs for event planning, managing incidents in real-time, and automating post-event Incident Command System (ICS) forms and submissions.
Command and Planning is intuitive and scalable to any situation and is now deployed by hundreds of public safety organizations.
Whether it’s planning for a cat in a tree or a Cat 5 hurricane, Incident Command and Planning helps relieve manual workload and provides a centralized location for all documentation and ICS forms
Manage events live and quickly communicate and collaborate with all necessary stakeholders.
Respond tactically in recovery mode, and easily view analytics to prepare for the next event
When it comes to fast-moving and critical situations, time is of the essence. Too many organizations are still relying on outdated, cumbersome binders, word docs, and shared folders – intensifying the manual workload and potential for error.
Command and Planning makes it easy for users to create unlimited plans for any event – from the most mundane to the worst-case scenario. With one centralized location for all information, stakeholders can easily access event management information.
Stop Wasting Time with Paper-Based Solutions
- Quickly access and create custom fields, map tools, file attachments, ICS forms, and checklists
- Easily access the data from computers and mobile devices
- Readily available robust preplan data
Reduce Time Spent on ICS Forms
- ICS form dynamic creation and distribution
- Create and distribute robust Incident Action Plans
- Collaborate on IAPs from multiple devices or locations
- Pre-plan reusable ICS forms for buildings, call types, and special events
Help Ensure a Safer Community
- Access pre-plan data from the command screen
- Easily create and activate plans for occupancies, planned events, incident types
- Store partially or fully completed incident/event actions plans
- Connect to CAD systems or other 3rd party sensors to auto-launch pre-plans
- Create checklists and rapid tasking of resources
- Catalog and store relevant documents
When every second counts, you don’t have a moment to waste while responding to an event. Command and Planning allows users to manage events live and quickly share information with necessary stakeholders.
Increase Security with Robust Mapping Features
- Mark up maps in real time
- Easily design and save reusable mapping layers
- Import or connect complex GIS map layers from 3rd party systems
- View pre-planned layers, ad-hoc markup, manual tasks, and GPS tracked resources
Enable Superior Communication and Increase Response Time
- View command board updates in near real-time
- Know where your staff is, and instantly change assignments as needed
- Track and record what’s happening in every area and see it all in one place
- Track resources through GPS
Enhance Safety by Accessing Information Anywhere in the Field
- Access your Command and Planning account and incident information from any device with a web connection
- Document security checks and flag suspicious items, people, or situations while in the field
The work done post-event can be just as important as the steps taken during the incident. Command and Planning makes it easy to respond tactically in recovery mode and know exactly what’s been done, how it’s been done, and what you still need to do.
You’re also well aware of how important it is to review and analyze your incident management plans post-response. Analytics automatically collected during the incident allow you to make more informed decisions when adjusting existing IAP and writing ICS forms. Analytics also help you understand where people and resources need to be deployed during the next event.
For more than 20 years, Omnigo software solutions have been the preferred choice for law enforcement, education, healthcare, gaming, hospitality, and corporate enterprises. Currently, Omnigo’s solutions are used by over 2,000 customers in 20 different countries. At Omnigo, we’re committed to helping customers secure their organizations’ property, control operational costs, and ensure the safety of the general public.
We believe our customers deserve the best support available to protect their people, assets, and brand. We also understand how challenging it can be to protect the community without the proper resources. We’re here to arm users with the best tools in the industry. With a team that includes former law enforcement, first responders, and other public safety professionals, we’re uniquely qualified to understand exactly what our customers need to protect their community
Protect Your Community with Effective Software Solutions That Drive Improved Efficiency
Schedule your customized demo