The latest version of Omnigo's iTrak incident reporting and risk management software has been released and is available for download. This update implements several key improvements and new features, as well as addressing some known issues.
This update implements several key improvements and new features, as well as addressing some known issues.
Major additions to this release include the following enhancements to iPass Visitor Management:
- Today's Visitor real-time grid refreshing
- Express visitor sign-in
- Subject Custom 1 field added to Visitor Management Outlook add--in and Visitor Info screen
- Visitor Management Outlook add-in MSI installer
- Visitor sign-in using barcode
- Mandatory field checking with warning when signing in Subject visitors
- Allow users to specify if Hosts get notified in Visitor Management Outlook add-in
Other updates in this release include:
- eSeek Scanner support in web client
- New version of Ad-Hoc Reporting
- Integration with Identity Server (SSO) implementations using OpenID Connect authentication protocol
- Document Log added to Daily Log
The new version of iTrak is available for download in the Omnigo Customer Portal. If you have questions or need help installing the latest release, contact customer support at 866.421.2374 or firstname.lastname@example.org.